Benchmark's company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company's stated purpose is \"to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the \"benchmark\" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
Beachwalk Resort is a 300-apartment condo hotel located in Hallandale Beach Florida. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service background with experience in an environment that believes in a hospitality culture. The focus of the position will be to oversee the Condo Operations and act as the liaison between the General Manager, the Board of Directors and Condo Owners; on all service related matters and administrative functions alongside of the Hotel Manager/ Due to our condominium owners and board members background it is imperative that this individual have full bilingual fluency in both Spanish and English. The position will have direct oversight of the Owner Relations Administrative Assistant and the Condo Concierge team and indirectly the Resort Front Desk team.
Individual will be required to interface with Unit owners, Board of Directors, Hotel personnel staff as it relates to residential matter and interface with corporate representatives in the development, facilitation of Rental Program Overview. Oversee condo cost allocation, budget development and compliance.
* Administrative and financial duties including but not limited to: collections, deposits, bank statements, monthly review of owner statements, invoices, billing and payments.
* Must have strong basic Accounting knowledge (A/P, A/R, Processing Invoices) as this role will work closely with the accounting team.
* Complete the Condominium Associations Annual Budget
* Complete monthly variance explanation for condo related expenses and executive summary
* Proficient knowledge in State of Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation statutes.
* Responsible for all administrative duties as related to the condominium association, including meeting notices, minutes, distribution of budgets.
* Facilitate Board of Director meetings, budget and annual meetings in accordance with the Condo Association Governing Documents.
* Serve as liaison with Real Estate Sales Agents and perspective buyers on Rental Management Agreement Program, brand service offering, facility amenities and features, closing logistics, and resident move-in process.
* Complete a community roster at move-in.
* Maintain all contract documents on all residential units to include warrantee, rental program if applicable, and residential shared contracts such as extermination, elevators, landscaping, etc. and work with appropriate manager to ensure completion.
* Complete and document regular monthly property inspections.
* Train and Develop Condominium personnel in alignment with the areas of responsibility.
* Maintain files for all condominium owners including maintenance of insurance certificates
* Conduct Bid Process for any Association Project and communicate results to the Board of Directors.
* Coordinate work orders from residents with the Maintenance Department.
* Complete and maintain records including but not limited to: preventive maintenance, electrical and mechanical equipment, repairs to equipment, and records of emergencies.
* Identify preventive maintenance projects and coordinate schedule with staff.
VERBAL & ORAL COMMUNICATIONS:
* Read and interpret documents in English and Spanish such as standard operation procedures, property rules and regulations, and mail correspondence that comes into the office.
* Write routine reports, correspondence, business letters, summaries, and reports in English using prescribed format, and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction, and style.
* Prepare Monthly Owner Communications (Newsletter), Board Communications and meeting notices.
* Conduct New Owner / Tenant Orientation
* Communicate daily operational needs of the condominium association to all supporting Department Managers and assist in decision-making process when needed.
* Communicate with owners regarding: accounting, Rental Management Program, housekeeping/engineering issues, reservations and insurance compliance.
* Distribute Violation Notices regarding Association Rules & Regulation issues via mail, email and by phone.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
* College degree
* Condominium Association Manager Certification - Current or will need to be current within 90 days of employment and will be required to maintain it active through the duration of the role.
* Must have sufficient computer skills that will allow them to be able to use, in a proficient manner, all Company-issued software programs implemented at the condo, including but not limited to the following: Microsoft Office 365 suite, Owner Relation Portal, Opera.
* Excellent oral/written skills Spanish & English (90% of Owner Communications in Spanish)
* Knowledge of requirements in the condominium documents regarding insurance
* Knowledge of relevant codes, laws and ordinances; acquire and maintain knowledge of current state condo laws, fire and health codes, worker's compensation laws, tax requirements, and local ordinances.
* Knowledge of the Florida Condominium Act and statutory requirements governing Condominium Association.
To assist other departments as required. Will perform additional duties as requested by the General Manager.
ENVIRONMENT: Office setting, with overhead lighting and comfortable ventilation.