Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Surprise, Arizona. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comNurse Practitioner is needed for a three week assignment starting August 5th 2019. They will work in a pediatric clinic in the heart of Surprise, AZ. This provider will treat 20-30 patients per day doing well & sick visits as well as refills. Must have an AZ license and DEA. Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred, but not required. The assignment does have the potential to extend for an additional week, which has yet to be determined. Please call our provider reps for more information.
- Locums Nurse Practitioner Only
- Office Hrs 9am-5pm Work Schedule 9am-4:30pm NO CALL
- Provider will treat well and sick visits, refills. No procedures and no vaccinations
- 20-30 patients per day ranging from 2+ mo - 18 yrs
- AZ License is required
- BLS & DEA Required
- EMR - e Clinical Works
- A three week assignment starting Aug 5th 2019, with potential to extend another week.
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, arnp, assistant cna, clinic, clinical nurse, cnm, family medicine, gerontological nurse practitioner, locum, specialis