Loading some great jobs for you...
Applies nursing process and theories, as well as principles of psycho-social and physical sciences, in assessing, planning, diagnosing, implementing, evaluating, and modifying patient care. Strives for quality outcomes and innovative practice in accordance with the California Nursing Practice Act and the Hospital/departmental policies. This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self (or others who are under her/his direction) and for the delivery of care consistent with the ANA Code of Ethics and the ANA Bill of Rights for Nursing. The Clinical Nurse provides care in a collaborative manner with other disciplines to ensure optimal, individualized patient care and outcomes. All aspects of the Clinical Nurse's performance supports service excellence and a healing environment.
1. Current California RN License
2. Current ED experience required.
3. Ability to communicate in English and to perform complex speaking, reading, writing, and mathematics
4. Ability to organize, prioritize and delegate appropriately
5. Current BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications