* Provide direct patient care and specialized mental health care services in both in-patient and out-patient settings
* Conduct interviews with patients and complete comprehensive medical histories and physicals.
* Formulate treatment plans and perform medication management in conjunction with psychiatrists.
* Monitor patient progress and coordinate appropriate follow-up care, referrals, and case management. Consult and coordinate with other medical and psychological staff.
* Excellent compensation and benefits for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
* Client will consider a family nurse practitioner with psych experience.
*All inquiries and conversations are strictly confidential. Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Associated topics: anesthetist crna, arnp c, certified nursing assistant, clinical nurse, cns, gerontological nurse practitioner, midwife, physician assistant, practitioner, splst