General Purpose of the Position: To provide information about our school and community to prospective families, test students for acceptance and generate enrollment leads while providing superior customer service to the internal and external customers of The Sagemont School.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintenance of potential student database system for enrollment, re-enrollment and financial aid - must be highly proficient in Excel, Mail Merge and Google Sheets.
* Fielding phone/emails inquiries.
* Data entry.
* Administering/grading placement exams.
* Assist with school tours as needed.
* Maintaining potential student files and following up with families to gather all records, transcripts, recommendations, standardized test, etc. necessary to complete enrollment process.
* Coordinating with business office to turn in applications and payment to process student contracts.
* Coordinate Student Ambassador Program to include \"Shadow Days\" (matches ambassadors to potential students).
* Organize and promote school Open Houses.
* Assemble/maintain admissions marketing packets, marketing boards for display at feeder schools, make copies as needed, etc.
* Assist in marketing initiatives, including social media and website maintenance.
* Assist in marketing fairs/events, occasional weekend or evenings required.
* SEVIS DSO - responsible for processing, updating and transferring I-20's.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Communicate with stakeholders in a courteous, positive, and professional manner.
* Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
* Respond promptly when returning telephone calls and replying to correspondence, emails, and faxes.
* Act, dress, and behave in a professional manner to reflect a positive image of the school.
Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree required.
* Two years of administrative experience required.
* Fluency in English required and Spanish proficiency is highly recommended.
* Previous admissions, sales, marketing and/or school experience preferred.
* Possession of valid FL driver's license.
* Knowledge of school policies and procedures.
* Knowledge of general office etiquette.
* Excellent organizational and computer skills.
* Ability to provide own transportation and commute between two campuses as needed.
* Ability to provide superior customer service with emphasis on communication.
* Ability to interact professionally and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in a fast-paced environment.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.*
Associated topics: affair, assistant registrar, campus security, proctor, register, registrar specialist, safety, student affairs, student affairs coordinator, transfer