Mission to our employees:
Teladoc Health is the global virtual care leader, offering the only comprehensive virtual care solution spanning telehealth, expert medical, and licensed platform services. Teladoc Health serves the world's leading insurers, employers, and health systems and helps millions of people around the world resolve their healthcare needs with confidence. We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Teladoc Health. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, values and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share with our clients.
The Clinical Education Trainer is responsible for the design of a quality assurance program and staff education on clinical content for our nurse team. This role will provide quality and training to our team to ensure the highest level of service for our members.
What you will do:
* Provide clinical consultation, coaching, and training to the clinical operations team regarding the application of clinical guidelines and operational procedures.
* Further develop and facilitate training for all new hire nurses.
* Support the design effort and implementation of a quality assurance program for our nursing team.
* Audit the work of operations nursing staff, incorporating key learnings and procedure changes into quality and training environment.
* Provide leadership in designing clinical work processes that support and optimize quality and performance.
* Plan, develop, and implement appropriate continuous education opportunities for clinical staff.
* Work closely with quality and training teams to develop and implement best practices while identifying coaching opportunities
* Conduct data analysis and identify opportunities for improvement in Clinical Operations and other support areas.
* Develop and implement educational information, materials, and programs.
* Develop and present training programs for nursing staff and other department personnel as required.
* Mentor staff and identify job development and progression opportunities.
* Support special projects and activities as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Minimum of 5-8 years of professional nursing experience
* Direct patient experience; strong clinical assessment skills
* Experience working with Electronic Medical Records
* Minimum of 2 years clinical training, quality, and documentation experience
* Bachelor's Degree and current R. N. licensure required
* Bi-lingual in English/Spanish a plus
* Telephonic clinical experience is a plus
* Love of learning and ability to teach others
* Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
* Proficient in using technology including: computers, software programs such as Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel
* Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment in a growing company with expanding service lines and client base
* Superior problem solving and organizational skills
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Strong people skills and ability to work as team player
* Very competitive salary & equity compensation
* Excellent health, dental, vision coverage
* 401k benefits with employer matching contribution; immediately vested
* Awesome people to work with
* Becoming a part of a movement in telemedicine and building something that matters
For a more detailed look at our company and values, visit out website at
At Teladoc Health we thrive on difference and individuality. Teladoc Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Associated topics: ad 1730 00, classroom dynamics, curriculum, educational, education research, k 12, librarian, student, teaching method, teacher training